When we say we are a website written by gamers, for gamers, we mean it. All content to this website on this website is contributed and published on a voluntary basis – none of us get paid for our content. Ad content exists solely to support our operational costs (e.g. hosting,, community servers, domain registration, etc.) and no ad revenue is distributed to staff.
IMPORTANT: GamingConviction.com DOES NOT accept or publish any form of paid, sponsored, or “placed” content submitted by developers, publishers, publicists, retailers, public relations firms, marketing firms, etc.. All content on our site is written by a staff writer, or submitted by an independent guest writer. If you are a developer, publisher, or PR firm that would like us to review your game, please click here to submit a review request. We will not, under any circumstances, publish pre-written reviews or articles with a direct interest in promoting a game, product, platform, or service.
GamingConviction.com is always looking for individuals who would like to share their knowledge, interests, opinions, etc. with the gaming community. Whether you are looking to submit a single article for a guest post, or would like to be a regular contributor, we are more than happy to chat with you about publishing your content.
Those interested in becoming regular contributors will gain access to additional perks over time. After your first few articles are successfully published on our site, we will provide you some additional tools and resources including a Author account in WordPress, access to our article assignment system to track who is working on what, and provide assistance obtaining interviews press releases from various industry-only distribution services to which we subscribe.
We require all content published on our site to be:
- Exclusive to our site – you may not publish your article elsewhere
- Professionally written, preferably following AP style
- We will perform basic copy-editing of posts prior to publication
- News articles should be written from a neutral point of view
- Reviews should be written “in good taste” with no undue criticism of the game or publisher
- Content should not be skewed by the authors personal interests or a personal agenda
- Authors must not have a conflict of interest with the subject they are reporting on (e.g. game developers may not write reviews for their own games)
- Contributed voluntarily – Contributors will not be paid or reimbursed by Gaming Conviction, Inc. and may not be reimbursed by a 3rd party (such as a PR agency representing a specific title… This situation also constitutes a Conflict of Interest)
If you are interested in submitting a guest post to GamingConviction.com or becoming one of our regular contributors, please fill out the form below to contact us. Please note you MUST include at least 1 writing sample with your submission. We will review your submission and will contact you if we are interested.
If you are a developer, publisher, or PR firm looking to submit a game for review, please use this form instead.
Thank you. If you do not receive a response from us within 30 days, please feel free to contact us again.