Square Enix have announced that update 1.03 for World of Final Fantasy on March 23. You can view the change log down below..
- Skip function for battle scenes added – Press the circle button to skip summons scenes such as Mega Mirage summons and Champion summons.
- “Fast Forward” setting added to settings – Enable fast forward for battles and events through an input in the settings.
- Battle response improvements – ATB bar fill conditions for standard encounters have improved, and you can input commands quicker than before.
- “Sephiroth,” “Balthier,” and “Sora” added to battle BGM settings – If you have their corresponding Champion Medals, you’ll be able to choose their battle BGMs.
- “Random” added to battle BGM.
- HP and AP recovers at gates, save points, and when each chapter saves.
World of Final Fantasy is available on PS Vita and Playstation 4.