CD Projekt announced they will be releasing a “very large update” for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt this week. Version 1.07 will be very large, but one of the key things will be a “movement response mode” although CD Projekt has yet to reveal how it will actually work at this time. Although Marcin Momot did have this to say..
“Some players have been reporting that Geralt’s responsiveness was not up to their preferences so we are introducing a toggle to switch between two types of responsiveness. Once you play it, you’ll be able to choose the one that fits you better.”
Below are the full details of the patch…
- A new, alternative (optional) movement response mode for Geralt.
- A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game. Stash locations are marked on the player’s map.
- Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
- Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the Inventory and books that have already been read are properly grayed out.
- Multiple sorting options are now available in the Inventory.
- Alchemy formulas and crafting diagrams can be “pinned”, meaning all components and ingredients required to make them will be conveniently marked in the Shop panel.
- Dozens of fixes for quest related issues, both major and minor.
- A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.
- Various improvements to horse behavior.