The folks over at Koya Game in France has releaesd Verlies II on Steam.
The game revolves around a village where the player is offered many different services (blacksmith, merchant, , inn, etc.) so he can prepare and go in the depths of the cursed dungeon. The studio is proud to say that the game does not hold your hand and “only the bests and most determined will feel the pride of experiencing the end.”
Some of the key features according to the studio are…
Beautiful and immersive comic style graphics
– A gigantic dungeon with completely randomly created floors
– Come to challenge a hundred of monsters specifically designed to kill you
– Several millions of randomly created stuff to loot!
– Numerous game mechanics to discover and mastering
– Solve many quests and puzzles
– Many heroes to unlock
– Nervous and addictive combat system
– Original skill system, which requires optimization and tactical decisions
– And many secrets and things to discover!
For those interested, the game is currently available on PC via Steam and costs $9.99.