Capcom have announced a release date for Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers in Europe and North America. Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers will release on May 26 for Nintendo Switch. The game will retail for $39.99.
— Street Fighter (@StreetFighter) March 1, 2017
This shares the same release date as Japan which the company also announced early this morning. You can view an overview of the game down below..
Street Fighter II, the most iconic fighting game of all time, is back on the Nintendo Switch! The newest iteration of Street Fighter II in nearly 10 years, Ultra Street Fighter II features all of the classic characters, a host of new single player and multiplayer features, as well as two new fighters: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken!
Features a stellar line-up of characters, including all of the original fighters and bosses, the characters added in Super Street Fighter II, plus the first new additions in nearly 20 years: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken!
- Choose between classic pixel-art graphics for a retro nostalgia trip, or enjoy a refined new modern look!
- Utilize the motion controls of the Joy-Con in “Way of the Hado” mode, a new first-person single player experience where players attempt to defeat the Shadaloo army using signature Hadouken and Shoryuken special moves!
- Team-up with a friend to take on the CPU opponent in “Dynamic Battle” mode. Create new two-character combos and attack the CPU on both sides!
- Battle it out with a friend in local multiplayer or take the fight online in Ranked and Casual matches.
- Browse through a beautiful 250+ page digital artbook featuring over 1,500 illustrations throughout Street Fighter‘s 30-year history.