Turtle Beach are getting into the microphone business as they have revealed they are releasing a standalone microphone called the Stream Mic. The microphone is targeting YouTubers and Livestreamers and will be compatible with Xbox One, Playstation 4, PC, and Mac.
You can view some of the details and teaser down below..
- Console Livestreaming Made Easy – The STREAM MIC is the first ever professional quality desktop microphone designed specifically for gamers livestreaming directly from their Xbox One and PS4 consoles.
- Multiplatform Compatibility – Quickly and easily connect the STREAM MIC to the Xbox One, as well as PS4 Pro and PS4, PC and Mac via USB thanks to universal plug-and-play compatibility.
- Adaptive Mic Patterns with TruSpeak™ Technology – High definition voice pick-up from both tabletop and boom mounted positions provide for exceptional clarity whether the mic is stand-mounted beneath, or placed on a surface near the user.
- Professional Processing Performance – Studio-grade digital processing balances EQ, gain and compression to deliver superior voice performance so anyone can stream like a pro.
- Built-In Headphone Amplifier – The onboard headphone output delivers zero-latency monitoring of game audio and voice levels so you can hear exactly what your audience hears.
- Personalized Voice Tuning – A quick and easy download of Turtle Beach’s latest AUDIO HUB software gives gamers additional voice presets to personalize their livestream output.
- Multiple Mounting Options – The STREAM MIC features multiple mounting options so gamers can use standard 5.8-inch microphone stands and booms (available separately), and its compact size means that large mics continuously falling down during a broadcast are a thing of the past.
All-in-one Recording Solution – Whether recording livestream commentary, vocals, podcasts, voiceovers, interviews or more, the STREAM MIC is all you need for professional quality recordings on any device.
Stream Mic will release on October 23 for $99.99.