THQ Nordic have released their lineup for Gamescom 2017. The biggest news is that the company will be announcing two new games. One of these being an open-world RPG and the other being part of a “mysterious and horrific” IP.
Gamescom 2017 takes place from August 22-26 in Cologne Germany. You can view the lineup down below..
- Elex – The short breakdown: Journalists and players alike can look forward to playing a near-to-final version of Elex, the open world RPG from Piranha Bytes. Coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on October 17th.
- Battle Chasers: Nightwar – Battle Chasers: Nightwar was nominated for the “Best RPG of E3” award and is shaping up nicely for its multi-platform release on October 3. For the first time, you can get your hands on the game on the Nintendo Switch.
- SpellForce 3 – The multiplayer beta of SpellForce 3 is now running and has already seen thousands of players contributing providing valuable feedback to the development process. At Gamescom, the focus will be on SpellForce 3’s deep single-player campaign.
- Aquanox: Deep Descent – First-person underwater shooter Aquanox: Deep Descent will show its campaign for the first time to journalists and players alike.
- The Guild 3 – For The Guild 3 you cannot only expect to see an improved version and advanced gameplay, but we will also have a surprise announcement to make.
- Wreckfest – The recently announced cooperation with Bugbear Entertainment for Wreckfest allows the game to make a pit stop at gamescom where it will show off a raft of new content for upcoming updates.
THQ Nordic is also planning two new game announcements:
- New Announcement #1 – The first new announcement is a brand new original IP. This open world RPG is set in a unique universe and will be a post-apocalyptic kung-fu fable.
- New Announcement #2 – The second new announcement is a new instalment of a well-known, mysterious and horrific IP.