Netmarble have announced they will be hosting a two-month long parade to celebrate the one-year anniversary of their RPG The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross.
To kick off the first year celebration, Netmarble held Homecoming Special Events starting February 9, providing 110 free draws to all players who check-in as well as heroes at level 80 UR. Starting today, Netmarble is hosting a two-month parade with the first event, titled “The One Festival,” now available for players to experience.
Other updates and in-game events include the following:
- The One Festival Special Mission: Players who complete six missions during festival period will earn various rewards and in-game items including “Sunshine” Holy Knight Escanor, [Collector] Great Mage Merlin, [Kungfu Master] Fighter Diane, and SSR [Light of Hope] New King Arthur.
- Demonic Beast Graeon Special Boss Battle: Once the new Boss Battle is cleared, players can obtain a Broken Helmet, which can be exchanged for rewards including Escanor’s costume. Escanor’s Mint Green Cheering Uniform can also be obtained after clearing a certain amount of battles.
- Special Recipe Event: Acquire special recipe materials through the Boss Battle, Solgres Dungeons and Hawk’s Awesome Treasure Chest to create new dishes.
- Hawk’s Awesome Treasure Chest: Players can collect various rewards by unlocking nine treasure chests, including special recipe materials. Luxury rewards, such as Part.2 Guaranteed SSR Tickets sand SSR Evolution Pendants, can be collected by lucky players that open the special chest.
- New Items
- Special Hawk Pass: Elizabeth Mint Green Cheering Uniform, Part.2 Guaranteed SSR Tickets, Auto Clear Tickets and Diamonds will be given upon purchase.
- Desired Hero Step Up Package: Players can select a character they desire from the hero pool, and all acquired characters will be at UR Level 80, with an Awakening State of 6. Players will also have an opportunity to collect SSR [Virtual Body Doubles] Lostvayne Meliodas at the final step.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is available on Android and iOS. You can view the new trailer down below: