10ft Games have announced their upcoming World War II action-arcade game The Red Front has received an official release date. The company revealed the full game will release on October 5 for PC via Steam.
The studio has been very busy over the past couple of weeks to prepare for its full launch with several changes. Some of these include the following..
- Steam achievement integration
- Armour upgrades have been fixed on all levels
- Support for Russian and German languages have been added
- The enemies spawned on each level has been refined
- The player laser no longer hits the enemy airbomber
- Changes to collision objects on Warsaw and Berlin.
- The flamethrower enemies are no longer heard across the level when using their weapon
- A new splash screen has been added, as well as new logo art
- Enemy an ally spawns have been fixed across Vilnius, Warsaw, Berlin and Leningrad
- River Don has had snow enabled on the level
- Volume control settings now correctly work across all scenes
- The steam store front has been built
You can also view the gameplay trailer down below..