Razer have unveiled their new Blackwidow Ultimate keyboard and it is taking a major step in the world of peripherals. This keyboard has been redesigned and received a IP54 rating. This means that the keyboard will be both water and dust resistant.
Razer Co-Found and CEO Min-Liang said in the Press Release…
“We’ve never stopped making improvements to our gaming keyboards. The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate is now more durable than ever and our first mechanical keyboard to incorporate water- and dust-resistant features.”
The keyboard is available on the Razer Store for $109.99 and will release worldwide to retail in Q4 2017. You can view the features down below..
• Razer™ Mechanical Switches with 50 g actuation force (Razer Green)
• 80 million keystroke lifespan
• Water- and Dust-Resistant – IP54 certified
• 10 key roll-over anti-ghosting
• Razer Synapse enabled
• Individually backlit keys with dynamic lighting effects
• Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
• Gaming mode option
• 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
• Approximate size: 203 mm / 7.98 in. (Length) x 153 mm / 6.02 in. (Width) x 60 mm / 2.36 in. (Height)
• Approximate weight: 348 g / 0.77 lbs with cable