Danny O’Dwyer and the Noclip team have released their latest documentary with this one being the first one in the series where the team were able to see a game before it was officially announced.
In the documentary, they sit down with several developers on the project to show some behind-the-scenes stuff and reveal more information about the upcoming game.
You can view the tidbits down below:
- Map will be four times the size of Fallout 4
- Many insect enemies including both fed and unfed ticks
- Intelligent plants will be enemies
- Includes many mythical creatures of West Virginia folklore including the Grafton monster, Flatwood monster, Mothman, and Snallygaster.
- No private map or offline mode
- There are some limitations to where C.A.M.P. can be placed in order to prevent griefing
- Every time you level up, you receive a Perk card. There are limits to how many you can have active at one time
- Perk cards are shareable within your party
- The ability to have a robot vendor is being considered
- The game will feature microtransaction,s but strictly be cosmetic.
Fallout 76 releases on November 14. You can view the full documentary down below: