Greenlight Games have announced they are bringing Table Top Racing: World Tour to the Nintendo Switch. The game originally released in 2016 on PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4.
No release date was announced. You can view an overview of the game down below:
Get behind the wheel of 12 ultra-cool, fully tune-able miniaturized racing cars and take on 20 race tracks and some devious opponents through a comprehensive ‘Championship Mode’ and a multitude of ‘Special Events’. Get online for an 8 player multi-player battle and become the ultimate Table Top racer! Crush your enemies using cunning ‘Power-ups’ and unique ‘Wheel Weapons’ and blast your way to victory! Miniaturized, combat racing has never looked so good or been so much fun.
- Eight-player PvP multiplayer combat racing.
- Six unique gameplay modes spread throughout the Championships.
- 90-plus Unique race events to challenge your skills.
- 20 table Top race tracks set around five themed locations (four routes per location).
- 12 super-cool micro cars – Inspired by some of the world’s most iconic cars.
- Eight cunning, strategic, “Power-Up Weapons.”
- Six super-powerful “Weapon Wheels.”
- 20-plus track exclusive soundtrack by Breakbeat producer Wes Smith of Juice Recordings, San Diego.