Microids have announced that the Switch port of Syberia 3 has an official release date. The company revealed the game will release on October 18 in both digital and physical form.
Syberia 3 is available on PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4. You can view an overview of the game down below:
The limitless imagination of Benoît Sokal continues in Syberia 3, focusing on an entirely new adventure. After abandoning the island, Kate is found dying on the edge of a river by the Youkole tribe, a nomadic people migrating with their snow ostriches. Stuck in Valsembor village, together they must find a way to continue their journey in a race against their enemies and unexpected obstacles, not to mention Kate’s past, which catches up with her.
The next generation in adventure games, Syberia 3 takes you inside an enchanting, mysterious universe full of life for you to explore in 3D. Plunged into the heart of a world inhabited by a cast of interesting characters, you’ll discover and experience a fabulous tale as imagined by Benoit Sokal.
- A brand new tale, completely different from the first two Syberia games.
- Exceptionally immersive storytelling, multiplied by Benoit Sokal’s unparalleled artistic direction.
- Explore Benoit Sokal’s poetic universe in 3D for the first time.
- Original score by Inon Zur (Syberia 2, Fallout, Dragon Age, Prince of Persia).
- Original, real-time 3D puzzles and mysteries.