Pixel Titans announced their upcoming Roguelike FPS Strafe has been delayed. The game was originally scheduled for release on March 28, but has now been pushed back until May 9.
Strafe is in development for PC and Playstation 4. You can view an overview of the game down below..
Strafe is a roguelike first-person shooter pushing the limits of computer-generated photorealism and hardcore sci-fi action into unimaginable territory.
With virtually no load times and infinite replayability, just choose your gun and be instantly blown away by:
- Face Melting Speed! The blazing fast action will hit you like the blast wave of a 50 megaton thermonuclear warhead, liquefying your skin cells and rupturing your internal organs. Yet still leave you coming back for more.
- Permanent Damage and Gibs! Uber-Gore technology means enemies explode with near never-ending fountains of blood, which never fades away. Create wicked works of death art that mark your explored territory from the unventured.
- Endless Changing Levels! Randomly-generated levels are always different and violently unpredictable. Rooms, enemies, power ups, monster closets, and secrets move around every time you die and die and die and die!
As a Scrapper on a impossibly dangerous mission at the edge of the galaxy, you only have one life to navigate all the nightmarish terrains of Strafe. When you die, nothing will ever be the same again.
Strafe also includes:
- Four unique zones (four levels each) that demand different death-defying gameplay styles
- Gun upgrades that turn your average tool of death into an outright Holocaust machine
- 30+ insane weapons and 20+ blood-thirsty enemies
- Wild _______*
- The sickest soundtrack of 1996 and at least the next 25 years
- Unsigned 32 bit colors!
- Oculus Rift compatibility: die in style, with dignity [support planned]
- Lifelike digital gravity
- Colored lighting!