Keen Software House have released update 1.181 for their popular space game Space Engineers. This new update fixes major multithreading issues and performance optimizations.
You can view the patch notes and trailer down below..
What is new:
– implemented optimizations + multithreaded HAVOK physics
– implemented glass shader with reflections
– fixed various 1st and 3rd person camera issues
– fixed various desync issues in multiplayer
– fixed spotlight effects
– removed redundant geometry from fourth mission in campaign
– fixed crash with programmable block antenna communication