Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

News

Sony Expects To Sell Tons Of Playstation 4 Pros This Christmas

In a recent interview with GamesIndustry.biz, Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe President, Jim Ryan, revealed that the company will expects to sell lots of Playstation 4 Pros this Christmas. The company expects a 20% growth in sales despite some fierce competition from the Nintendo Switch and Xbox One X.

Ryan also noted that 40% of the Playstation 4 Pro units sold were from current Playstation 4 owners looking to upgrade their current rigs while the other 60% were from new customers.

Comments

You May Also Like

News

Keen Software House have released update 1.181 for their popular space game Space Engineers. This new update fixes major multithreading issues and performance optimizations....

3DS

The latest issue of Famitsu has revealed that Big John Games is developing a new game in their Cube Creator series titled Cube Creator...

News

In what is one of the holy grails for NES collectors, a Nintendo M8 demo unit has been put up for sale on eBay....

News

The latest issue of V-Jump has confirmed the first two DLC characters for Dragon Ball FighterZ will be Broly and Bardock. Broly will feature...

Advertisement