Koei Tecmo have released a new patch for their hack and slash title Samurai Warriors 5. This issues fixes some issues that have only happened in select cases as well as general bug fixes and balance adjustments.
Samurai Warriors 5 is available for Playstation 4, Switch, Xbox One, and PC. You can view the full patch notes down below:
- Fixed an issue in which, in certain cases, the game could no longer be advanced after victory.
- Fixed an issue in which, in certain cases, Mitsuhide Akechi’s preferred weapon would not be added.
- Fixed an issue with the actions of some characters.
- Fixed an issue with some scenarios.
- Carried out other bug fixes and balance adjustments.