Rockstar Games have announced they will be launching a subscription service for Grand Theft Auto Online titled GTA+. This service will only be available for the Xbox Series and Playstation 4 versions and will cost $5.99 per month.
Launching on March 29, those who subscribe between then and April 27 will contain the following:
- GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
Feedback from the community has been very negative in part due to the belief that Rockstar Games have been trying to milk GTA Online for years and not focusing their development on Grand Theft Auto VI. Others have been vocal about the low credit players receive in missions and races and pushing Shark Cards and other microtransactions.