Freejam have announced they will be a hosting a free alpha test for their upcoming open world royale game Robocraft Royale on February 20. This alpha test will have issues as development on the game started this past November and will be the first time public feedback will be received.
The company said in a press release..
“What you’re going to play is a very rough game, it’s an experiment with some key features missing. That said, we want to give you a feel for Robocraft Royale and a share of our excitement. We’ve focused on making a stable and balanced game, but all experiments need testing. Therefore, we need you to push the game to its limits, and to help us find any problems. You are the most important part of this test, and your feedback is vital. Make sure to share with your friends and give your first impressions on the forums and other social media spaces.”
You can register for the alpha here and below are the minimum PC requirements…
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300.
- Memory: 6 GB RAM.
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB.
- DirectX: Version 11.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection.
- Storage: 2 GB available space.