Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-Kun SP: Rantou Kyousoukyoku will be coming to North America under the name River City: Tokyo Rumble some time this summer according to Natsume.
The game was originally released in Japan in 2013 exclusively on the Nintendo 3DS and is a side-scrolling beat em’ up game in the Kunio-Kun series. Below is an overview of the game provided by Natsume…
River City: Tokyo Rumble follows the story of a hot-blooded high school student named Kunio and his good friends. When a nefarious gang moves into Tokyo to try to take it over, it’s up to this self-proclaimed “fighter for justice” and his buddies to make sure the streets stay safe!
Punch, kick, use weapons such as soccer balls, iron knuckles, chains, and even bicycles to knock some sense into those devious gang members. Take on jobs, level up your abilities, and don’t forget to stop on occasion for a snack or two at the local food joints. Luckily, smiles are free!
- Play as Kunio, Riki, and other famous fighters from the River City series!
- Take on jobs to earn extra cash, special moves, and more!
- Take a break from the main story to fight in a 4-man Rumble or dodgeball match!
- Take on your friends using Local Play and Download Play!
- Unlock new characters, stages, and songs as you progress through the game!
Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/04/river-city-tokyo-rumble-3ds-coming-west-north-america-summer#HZoyF9yx1JJopmA8.99