Two Tribes announced their side-scrolling platformer and 360-degree shooter hybrid RIVE will be coming to Nintendo Switch later this year. The game originally release last September on PC and Playstation 4.
We have something sweet to announce: our twin-stick shooter/platformer RIVE is coming to Nintendo Switch this year!
— Two Tribes (@TwoTribesGames) February 27, 2017
You can view an overview of the game down below..
RIVE is the metal wrecking, robot hacking shooter you’ve been waiting for! This 360-degree shooter/platformer hybrid lets you choreograph a ‘dance of destruction’ in insanely spectacular battles and set-pieces. RIVE feels like the explosive games of yore, pumping megapixels in true 21st century style.
- Endless variety: fight on land, underwater, in zero gravity or on a moving train!
- Gather hacks and control your enemies.
- Upgrade your spider tank’s special attacks, armor and loot magnet.
- A 6+ hour campaign, voiced by Mark Dodson (Star Wars & Gremlins).
- A deep story featuring our hero Roughshot, robot butlers, space loot and… clean teeth.
- Prove your mettle in the extra Speedrun and Single-Credit modes.
- Dozens of on-line leaderboards to compete in.
- Keep playing with the daily Challenges and infinite Battle Arenas.
Ever dreamed of controlling your enemies? In RIVE you can. Find the hacks and get those gun turrets, nurse drones and irritable smashbots on your side. Or kickstart and hitch a ride on top of a bullet train!
About the Story
When space scavenger Roughshot gets trapped on a mysterious starship, he has to form a surprising alliance. Don’t care about the story? Just shoot the messenger. Literally.