The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has revealed that Hannes, Mitabi, Rico, and Ian have all been added Koei Tecmo’s upcoming Attack on Titan 2 game.
The magazine revealed the following..
- A “Surprise Attack” can be used be filling up its corresponding gauge.
- You can “Capure Titans in a Net,” but how you use them is unknown.
- Through “Base Construction,” you can construct fort bases and such on the field.
- Titans will become stronger as their “Alertness” increases.
- “Buddy Actions” enable protection from allies.
- “Hook Drive” is a counter attack triggered when you dodge a Titan’s attack just before it is about to land. It changes the camera and production.
Attack on Titan 2 releases in Europe and North America in March 2018 for Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC via Steam.