Bethesda and Avalanche Studios have released version 1.03 for their recently released game Rage 2. This update adds new cheat codes, voice packs, and makes Bandit Camps replayable.
Rage 2 is available on PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4. You can view the full patch notes down below:
- Bandit Camps are now replayable! Open your map and select any previously cleared bandit camp to replay them as much as you’d like — and get rewarded.
- New Wasteland Wizard Cheat Codes: Low Gravity, Bloody Mess, Phoenix Rejector Seat, Klegg Support. Activate the new cheats in the ‘settings’ menu.
- New Voice Packs added! Ozzy Man Reviews “You Call That a Wingstick?” and German “TV Fatal”. Activate the new voice packs in the ‘settings’ menu.
- Wasteland Wizard now only travels to 3 different locations instead of 15.
- Menu optimization improved to address slowdown issues.
- Crate Improvements! Improved melee hit detection and increased visibility at night.
- Improved sharpness on high-res screens to reduce “blurriness”.
- Adjusted the day/night cycle. (Previously, the day time moved too slow, night time lasted too long).
- Digital Deluxe Upgrade now available in the in-game Store.
- Bethesda.net Friend Leaderboards now available for Mutant Bash TV.
- Fixed issue where linked Bethesda.net accounts appear as unlinked after re-establishing network connection.