Tencent and PUBG Corporation have released version 0.12.0 of their mobile version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. This new update adds Darkest Night mode as well as several tweaks to the overall game.
You can view the full notes down below:
- Darkest Night – Players can team up or go solo to survive a night of undead invasion and toxic gas until evacuation at sunrise; This new mode also comes with a passive skill for every player. Understanding these skills will be the key to staying alive in this long night.
- Survive Till Dawn 2 – The PUBG MOBILE x Resident Evil 2 survival game mode is revamped with new gruesome ghouls and never-before-seen ballistic weaponry for even more nightmarish gameplay.
– Stun Grenades now also stun zombies
– Added Liquid Nitrogen Grenades to freeze enemies and reduce their movement speed
– Added jumping zombies and zombie dogs
– Some zombies can now climb over low walls or onto roofs
– Added RPG-7 and Jungle Style Magazines
– Flamethrowers now deal more damage
– M134 handling has been tuned
– Players will gain affixes that grant certain buffs
– Zombies now move slower after being hit by firearms
– Added Survive Till Dawn quick chat messages to Default and Classic voice packs
– Daily missions can now be completed in Survive Till Dawn
- Spectator Mode – Players can observe the action live by spectating the matches of their friends, Crew and Clan members.
- Crosshair Modifications – Red dot, holographic, 2x scope and 3x scopes can be adjusted to different colors, along with multiple shape variations of the red dot reticle.
- Popularity has been added to Spaces – Players can now show their support by giving LIKEs to one another, and become Partners with friends that have 400 Synergy or more. Partners will appear in each other’s Spaces.
- Event mode replaced by EvoGround – Survive Till Dawn is now under this mode. And more new modes will be added in the future.