Bandai Namco and Slightly Mad Studios have officially announced Project Cars 2 for Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC via Steam. The game will release in late 2017.
You can view the details and the announcement trailer down below..
Project Cars 2 is the next evolution in the award-winning racing series, featuring the most iconic cars under the most thrilling of conditions to deliver the “Ultimate Driver Journey” experience and adrenaline rush. Created by gamers, tested by world-class racing drivers, and the definitive choice of e-Sports pros – Project Cars 2 brings together the essence of real racing in the most beautiful, authentically crafted, and technically advanced racing game on the planet.
Project Cars 2 has it all – from GT to touring cars to endurance prototypes and exotic hypercars – delivering the full spectrum of motorsport racing with complete freedom to choose what and where to drive. Anytime. Anywhere.
- The Pinnacle of Authenticity – Created by gamers and fine-tuned by pro drivers. Featuring class-leading visuals, 1:1 digital craftsmanship, precision physics, challenging AI, and dynamic real-time vehicle and weather-surface conditions.
- Over 170 licensed cars from the most iconic brands
- Largest track roster of any console racing game ever
- Full VR headset and 12K resolution (PC only) support
- Revamped controller pad handlin
- The Heat of the Competition – Discover your ultimate driver journey and test your skills against the most intense competition to become the next motorsport hero. Project Cars 2 was built from the ground-up with e-Sports in mind.
- All-new vehicle types & motorsport classes, plus old favorites (Rallycross, IndyCar, and more)
- Compete against friends online across a wide selection of vehicles on tarmac and off
- Robust e-Sports functionalities and all-new online championships
- The Power of Conditions – Race without boundaries – Anytime, anywhere, with any car. Day or night, wet or dry.
- Race on varying track surfaces including ice, tarmac or dirt tracks
- LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic road surface transitions aff ect vehicle performance, grip, and handling in real-time with bleeding-edge tire physics and surface deformities
- Full 24-hour cycle faithfully recreates the atmospheric conditions and ambience of a specific time of year
- Dynamic time-of-day, weather, and seasonal race conditions