Modus Games and The Balance have announced they are developing a 3D mech-based brawler for Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC titled Override: Mech City Brawl.
The game releases on December 4 for $29.99. You can view an overview of the game and the announcement trailer down below:
Pilot a diverse roster of epic mechs, each with their own play style, special moves, and finishers. Tower over your opponents and lay waste to entire cities underfoot in local and online versus, co-op, and more.
- Supercharged Mechs – Pilot 12 outrageous mechs of epic, skyscraper-sized proportions, each with diverse fighting styles and unique skills.
- Real World Locations – Destroy 3D arenas modeled after actual cities and countries, including Tokyo, Egypt, San Francisco, and Mexico.
- Party Co-Op – Gather two to four friends to engage in party co-op where each player is responsible for one part of a towering mech.
- The Garage – Customize your mechs in the Garage, changing their accessories and skins to create your own unique style.
- Multiple Game Modes – Challenge other players in local and online Versus and Co-Op modes and experience Override’s story in a single-player campaign.