While most of the hype has been on the GTX1080, many who game on the PC are looking forward to the GTX 1070 as it fits the price range that most of them are in.
Nvidia have finally released the hardware specs of the GeForce GTX 1070 and you can view them down below…
- 16 nm “GP104” silicon, 7.2 billion transistors, “GP104-200-A1”
- ASIC 1,920 CUDA cores, 15 out of 20 streaming multiprocessors enabled on the GP104 silicon
- 120 TMUs, 64 ROPs
- 256-bit GDDR5 memory, 8 GB standard memory amount
- Max GPU Boost frequency 1600 MHz
- 6.75 TFLOP/s single-precision floating point performance
- 150WTDP, single 8-pin PCIe power connector
- 3x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b
- 2-way SLI with SLI HB bridge support
The GTX 1070 will be available on June 10 for $380.