Nordic Games have announced their lineup for this year’s E3 taking place from June 14-16 in Los Angeles.
Below are the 4 games that will be playable at the Nordic Games booth as well as a brief description of each game…
ELEX (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Official Website
In this action-RPG players experience a vast, seamless game universe full of interesting characters, mutant creatures, deep moral choices and thrilling action.
- Sci-Fi Meets Fantasy: A post-apocalyptic universe that is a stunning blend of sci-fi and fantasy elements.
- Man vs Machine: You decide which path you take; there is no right or wrong way.
- 100% Authentic: Handcrafted roleplaying experience by Piranha Bytes
The Guild 3 (PC) – Official Website
Players must demonstrate their skills in crafts, commerce, social occasions and finally in political intrigues as the medieval game world is constantly shifting around your own family dynasty.
- Huge Replay-Value: AI and random global events ensure that each scenario and game look, feel and play differently.
- Character/Dynasty Evolution: A complex tree of skills, professions, actions and bonuses waiting to be unlocked.
- Multiplayer with up to 16 Players: Integrated Multiplayer mode that enables you to connect with other “The Guild 3” players regardless of where the game was purchased.
SpellForce 3 (PC)
SpellForce 3 is a perfect blend of RPG and RTS where players command their troops, increase the level of their hero group, equip them, assign skills to them, strengthen their armed forces and capture zones to extend their territory.
- Real-Time Strategy/Roleplay Mix: Unique gameplay that combines RTS and top-down RPG genres.
- Rich Universe with Plenty of Loot: Explore the world of Eo, uncover plots and secrets and collect as much booty as you can for your hero.
- Multiplayer: Substantial multiplayer elements with different modes. Play co-op games or compete against other players.
Battle Chasers: Nightwar (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Official Website
Battle Chasers: Nightwar is an RPG inspired by the classic console greats, featuring deep dungeon diving, turn-based combat presented in a classic JRPG format, and a rich story driven by exploration of the world.
- Classic JRPG-Style Combat in a Tech-Infused Fantasy World: Old-school combat inspired by the console RPG greats
- Randomly Generated Dungeons with Player Driven Difficulty: Action oriented, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles and secrets
- Craft, Barter and Prepare for the Road Ahead: Choose three heroes, fill your travel backpack, make sure you’ve chosen the best equipment and abilities for each hero… and then strike out