Hello Games have released version 2.42 of their game No Man’s Sky. This patch is an extension of the Exo Mech patch which fixes crashing issues and bugs that players have reported feedback on.
No Man’s Sky is available on Playstation 4 and PC. You can view the full patch notes down below:
- Fixed localised temperature text in the Minotaur cockpit.
- Fix to prevent oxygen from continuing to deplete if you enter the Minotaur while under water.
- Fixed the restore terrain effect when in the Minotaur.
- Fixed Minotaur animations after summoning the Minotaur.
- Fix to show the Vignette & Scanlines option again on PC.
- Fixed NPC ships getting stuck at the space station entrance.
- Fixed a bug which was causing performance issues on PC.
- Removed duplicated decals from the Exocraft customiser.
- Fixed decals drawing incorrectly when in the Roamer cockpit.
- Fixed the red colour option when customising banners.
- Fixed a crash when scanning Frigates with the Visor.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when interacting.