505 Games have announced they will be acting as the publishers for ION LANDS’ newly announced cyberpunk simulation game Nivalis.
While no released date has been announced, we do know that the game is in development for PC via Epic Games Store and Steam.
You can view the debut trailer and overview down below:
This is Nivalis. Making it in this cyberpunk city isn’t easy. The gangs want to harvest your organs, the Corps will fine you for breathing, and the whole time, the ground under your feet is crumbling. This city could fall into the ocean tomorrow, so you better make your fortune today.
You’ve got to start small: a food stall, a noodle stand, a stim store. Build your way up to a bar, a restaurant, or even a nightclub. Eventually, you’ll own all the nightlife in Nivalis. You’ll own the night!
In Nivalis, you choose how to spend your time in the city. In this unique slice-of-life sim with realistic weather simulation and night and day cycles, you can grow your business, meet strange and diverse characters, form friendships and experience the danger and wonder of this cyberpunk voxel city. Welcome to Nivalis!
- Experience your simulated life in Nivalis, and choose how you spend your time each day.
- Manage businesses like restaurants, ramen stands or night clubs.
- Buy or grow your own ingredients.
- Cook unique dishes and mix cocktails to attract the right customers.
- Quit work for the day and go fishing instead!
- Decorate your home or buy and customize a new one.
- Travel on foot or in your flying HOVA through realistically simulated traffic.
- Discover the stories of the people you meet in the city, your friends, your customers, and maybe even find love.