DICE has released a new patch for Battlefield 1 and the changes are considered amazing, especially for those who play assault players. We first start by saying the biggest change is the addition of Spectator Mode with a “Free Mode” allowing players to freely fly through the map. Assault players will be happy to know that theTankGewehr has increased damage to vehicles from 120-150 to 160-180 along with a nerf of aim-assist.
You can view all the improvements down below..
- Fixed an issue that caused a hang when pressing J/K/L on console keyboard
- Added a new Framerate Limiter option that limits the maximum framerate the game will run at to a specific amount. Limiting your framerate to a lower number can help improve performance if you are experiencing high CPU usage
- CPU optimization to improve high framerate operation on high end video cards where there is no VRAM pressure
- Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes crash when loading levels
- Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes crash when dying in a vehicle
- Fixed a server crash related to trip wires
- Fixed an issue where outdated game clients could still connect to EA servers without receiving an error
- PC: Forced v-sync to on during loading movies on PC to prevent screen tearing and stutters
- PC: Fixed some issues that could lead to GPU hang on DX11
- PC: Fixed ghosting issues
- PC: Borderless full screen now works as intended
- PC: Fixed an issue with full screen causing other windows to be resized and/or moved around
- Xbox One: Fixed a rare VOIP related crash
- Console: Tweaked dynamic resolution min cap scaling to improve GPU performance over loss of resolution