Curve Digital have released their racing management game Motorsport Manager on the Nintendo Switch today. To celebrate, the game is currently 20% off across all regions.
The Switch port contains some exclusive content including the following:
- 20 UNIQUE CIRCUITS AND 65 TRACK LAYOUTS: Including a brand new Nintendo Switch™ exclusive circuit in New Zealand, as well as a night race in Singapore.
- EXPANSIVE TEAM CUSTOMISATION: Hire drivers, develop cars and invest in infrastructure to achieve the perfect qualifying lap.
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT GAMEPLAY: Formulate the ideal pit-stop plan to win races and watch the race in real-time or jump into the strategy screens to take control of the action.
- GRAPHICAL ENHANCEMENTS: Experience the game with higher resolution artwork and 3D cars, exclusive to Nintendo Switch.
- GAME EDITOR: Included for Nintendo Switch, the Game Editor allows players to fully customise the world of Motorsport Manager, from teams down to engineers.
You can view the Switch launch trailer down below: