Milestone s.r.l. have released a new patch for their motorcycle racing game MotoGP 20. This update fixes several bugs as well adds support for simplified Chinese.
MotoGP 20 is available on Switch, Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC. You can view the full version 1.04 patch notes down below:
- Neural AI improvements.
- Riders’ animation improvements (maximum leaning pose).
- Added option to use reduced or extended dashboard in all game views.
- Added tips in Career Mode.
- Tyre physics, consumption, and 3D aspect improved.
- Fuel consumption during race improvements.
- Several Menu fixes.
- Several Online fixes.
- Several Career Mode fixes and improvements.
- Added Simplified Chinese language.