Bandai Namco have announced a new Power Rangers game titled Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle for Playstation 4 and Xbox One. The game will release in January 2017.
You can view an overview and and off-screen gameplay footage taken at New York Comic Con down below..
Saban’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle provides a creative and modern re-imaging of the classic multiplayer beat-em-up genre. Level up your rangers, team up with friends, summon the Megazord, and fi ght your way through levels stylized after classic Mighty Morphin Power Rangers episodes!
- Classic Power Ranger DNA Intact: Morph, use weapons & martial arts, and summon the larger-than-life Megazord!
- Intuitive and Deep Battle System: Includes light, heavy, weapon and projectile attacks. Players will be able to integrate weapon strikes into different combo strings!
- Leveling and Customization: Players can level-up and unlock new moves, attacks and weapons.
- Unloackable Characters: Unlock Tommy Oliver in his Green & White Ranger costumes as well as the human characters Rocky, Aisha, Adam & Kat from MMPR season 2!
- Nostalgic: Each level is based on a classic episode from the TV series. The levels are fi lled with familiar dialogue, background details, cut scenes, and enemies pulled straight from the fi rst two seasons of the show!