Sony Interactive Entertainment have released version 1.15 of Marvel’s Spider-Man today on Playstation 4. This patch addressed several issues throughout the game and general issues.
You can view the full patch notes down below:
Fixes & Updates
- Addressed an issue where players could escape the world by crawling back under in the mission “Getting Deep.”
- Addressed an issue where enemies could fall off the Colexco building and not die preventing progress in the mission “Trust Issues.”
- Addressed an issue where fast traveling would prevent players from being able to collect all of Hardy’s stolen art.
- Address an issue where art from the Silver Linings story pack could appear in the main story.
- Addressed an issue where SUVs would not have a collision once stopped.
- Address an issue where Spider-Man would stutter and take damage from attempting to stop an SUV.
- Address various additional issues.