Since releasing last year, LittleBigPlanet 3 has sold very well, but that doesn’t mean that gamers were quick to point out the bugs and glitches they missed.
Sumo Digital have released small patches here and there for the game, and today is no different. Patch 1.20 is now live and fixes some of the problems, as well as adding DLC support. Below are the full patch details..
LittleBigPlanet Update Notes 1.20
- Loading times for community levels and community-made objects have been improved to bring the average loading times of these to be more inline with how they were prior to Game Update 1.19
- The game will no longer incorrectly state that you require the SpongeBob SquarePants Premium Level Kit DLC when attempting to edit a level containing assets from the Adventure Time Level Kit.
- Using Water in Create Mode will no longer causes elements of the Background to disappear when using a Streaming Background.
- Fixed a crashing issue that may occur when trying to access Adventure Level Scoreboards whilst playing offline.
Adventure – Bunkum Lagoon – Even Bosses Wear Hats Sometimes
- Fixed a crashing issue that may occur when a player loses all of their lives, pauses the game and selects Retry.
SpongeBob SquarePants Premium Level Kit
- The Floaty Fluid Material will now consistently play the correct sound effects when interacted with.
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck in the wall close to the SpongeBob SquarePants Robot in The Chum Bucket level.
- Fixed an animation error that may occur when Layer Launching OddSock into Floaty Fluid.
- Fixed some unusual behaviour issues when using a custom power-up made by connecting a Blaster Handle to Floaty Fluid.