Lost in the Garden have announced a new game for Xbox One and Playstation 4 titled Lightfield. The company notes it is a cross between free flying and classic arcade racing games.
Some of the features include the following..
- Crossover between classical arcade racing and flying.
- Complete freedom of motion yet easily controllable, Fly around freely but snap to any surface for more control and speed
- 7 different tracks in 3 environments (+ reverse tracks)
- 3 game modes (Race, Time Trial, Exploration Mode)
- Up to 4 player local splitscreen multiplayer
- Online multiplayer races and leaderboards
- Perform tricks by drifting and jumping
- Driving electronic IDM music and sound design by Viennese musician Zanshin
You can view the announcement trailer down below..