A Reddit user has posted images that appear to show the release date of Assassin’s Creed Origins. According to this leak, the game will be releasing on October 27.
Another image features 4 editions of the game that will be available. These range from $49.99 to $109.99 which will include Deluxe Pack, Season Pass and a Steelbook. There will also be a pre-order mission called “Secrets Of The First Pyramids“.
The user also posted the following new features that will be in the game..
• Started working on game before unity
• Brand new fighting system
• New A.I.
• No minimap but a elder scrolls type compass at top
• No more sprinting button, speed depends on analog stick
• Crouching is back • Story is being kept a secret
• Eagle vision is a subtle pulse that highlights objects not enemies
• Takes place during the ascent and reign of cleopatra
• You can climb everything in the game
• Large and small cities with many landmarks including Memphis and Alexandria
• The controllable eagle leak was true • NPC’s have a day/night cycle and includes time for them to eat, sleep, work, and “answer the call of nature”
• Attack buttons are the right shoulder and trigger
• A.I. does not take turns to attack
• New combat system is more hit-box driven
• As you fight, an adrenaline gauge fills up, and when both attack buttons are pressed powerful attacks are unleashed
• Left shoulder button is lock on
• There are treasures to find in the depths of the water (sunken ships, long-forgotten ruins)
• Stat element of customization is removed
• New gear system where players can improve specific parts of your gear by crafting materials • Leveling system that has a level cap of 40
• Bayek is not the only playable character in the game but that character is a secret • There are legendary items to loot in the game
• You can add blocked arrows to your inventory
• You can no longer one hit enemies that are more powerful than you with your hidden blade
• Buttons for free-running up and down are removed • Puzzles are back but more challenging and less switches
• Much more in depth ability graph with 3 paths (Seer, Warrior, Hunter) • There are gladiator battles in arenas
These are also details on the main protagonist..
- Bayek starts as a Medjay (sheriff type character) and is in his 30s.
- He will become the founder of the Brotherhood (I don’t know how this makes sense lore wise?)
- Customization – you can choose the look you want without this affecting stats!!
- Eagle vision is indeed through an eagle – called Senu
- Memphis and Alexandria are some cities
- Can equip two bows and two melee weapons at once. Also can use fists again.
- Can fire multiple arrows at once (ON A ** CAMEL!)
- Ptolemaic era
- Mini map replaced for a navigation type one (like Skyrim and Horizon)
- You will have to enhance your hidden blade (I think it says something along the lines of stealth kills not being a one hit kill anymore)
- Free form combat, no counters, has an adrenaline thing that builds up as you fight
- Horses and camels confirmed
- The Crocodile is indeed a target!
Can dive underwater
- Tomb raiding
- They say nothing about the modern day
- Anything is climbable including mountains and rocks
- Can poison dead bodies, lure enemies, tame animals