League of Legends has yet another new character. This time around is a female character named Camille.
You can view an overview of Camille’s abilities and ability preview video down below..
- (Passive) Adaptive Defenses – Basic attacks against enemies give Camille a shield. The shield is based on the enemy’s primary damage type and its strength increases based on Camille’s maximum HP.
- (Q) Precision Protocol – With her Q, Camille’s next basic attack deals bonus physical damage against her enemy and gives her a “short burst” of increased movement speed. Moreover, for a “brief period” after it’s cast, players can recast the ability for an extra strike. “If she waits for a short period of time, the ability’s second attack will deal extra bonus damage and is partially converted to true damage.”
- (W) Tactical Sweep – Camille’s W sees the new League of Legends champion gather energy before blasting it forward in a cone that deals physical damage. This cone of damage also greatly slows those caught in the outer half and they take additional damage based on their max HP, “healing Camille in the process.”
- (E) Hookshot/Wall Dive – With the first cast of her E, Camille “fires a hookshot in a target direction,” if she hits a wall she will pull herself towards it and “she’ll then have a brief window to cast Wall Dive.” Wall Dive is the second cast of E in which “Camille dashes in a target direction, stopping at the first champion hit and stunning all enemies in an area. If Camille dashes towards a champion, the range is increased and she gains bonus attack speed.”
- (R) Hextech Ultimatum – And finally, for Camille’s ultimate ability, the new character leaps onto an enemy, “imprisoning them in a zone and knocking away their allies.” The zone deactivates after a certain amount of time (or if Camille leaves it before that time is up) but while it’s active, the targeted opponent can’t leave the zone “by any means” and Camille’s basic attacks deal additional magic damage too.