Degica Games have announced that Koihime Enbu will be coming to North America and Europe for PC via Steam. The game was previously only available in Japan on Playstation 3 and Playstation 4.
Koihime Enbu was developed by The Unknown Games and is a reimagining of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms and the Koihime Musou visual novels.
Below is a fact sheet provided to us by Degica Games..
Based on the Koihime Musou visual novel, Koihime Enbu features a reimagining of the Romance of Three Kingdoms where the majority of characters are girls. Originally an arcade fighting game, Koihime Enbu draws upon this pedigree to offer players accessible and exciting mechanics that will draw in beginner and veteran players alike.
Fighting game veterans will relish the tight controls and fast combat, providing the possibility of huge combos and devastating counters. Explore the Fatal Counter system that creates additional combo opportunities. With almost every attack being punishable, Koihime Enbu strives to provide a cleaner and more precise fighting experience.
- Play as 13 different characters and 7 “assist” characters to create a huge variety of strategies!
- Old school footsies-based 2D fighting game!
- Explore the Fatal Counter system which gives moves different properties that make comboing easier, and longer!
- Utilise the Tactics Meter with special moves, ex special moves, super moves, and ultimate moves!
- Save your best bouts for later, or learn from your previous battles with Replay Mode!
- Ascend the online rankings by battling in ranked matchmaking, keep it closer to home and play with your friends in local versus mode!