Koei Tecmo has received feedback from their Playstation 4 demo of Toukiden 2. As a result, the company has decided to make a few adjustments to the game and have revealed those changes to their fans. Below is a full list of changes..
- Motion and control stress improvements – Access Button consolidation, jumping up and jumping down control sense improvements, terrain modifications, etc.
- Map information improvements.
- Adjustments to the amount of dangerous gas accumulated.
- Implementation of multiplayer orders.
Demon Hand Actions
- Improvements to the ease of aiming – Oni Entwine and Oni Internment targets.
- Leap attack adjustments.
- Tutorial added.
- Effect display number and size adjustments.
- Each weapon type will be individually polished.
- Skill growth speed and maximum level adjustments.
- Addition of every skill’s common growth requirements.
- Camera behavior improvements – Improvements to the camera’s behavior when you touch against a wall or object.
- Processing acceleration – Since there are parts with heavy processing, the game is being optimized until the very end.
Toukiden 2 will be released in Japan on June 30 for Playstation 3, Playstation 4, and PS Vita.