Bungie have launched the beta for Destiny 2 and many have noted problems. While this is a beta and the company can address these issues between now and September 6, it is worth making players aware of some of the issues.
You can view some of the reported known issues down below..
- “Players may experience a variety of networking error codes when attempting to play the Beta
- Bungie will be testing server stability throughout the Beta, which may cause error codes to appear periodically
- Location names sometimes do not appear during Crucible gameplay
- Players sometimes are Kicked to Orbit after witnessing a black screen when entering a Countdown match
- Players may sometimes be placed at the beginning of the Inverted Spire Strike Activity when joining in progress
- Sandbox balancing is still taking place: Some weapons or abilities may have higher or lower damage than intended
- Not all content has been localized in all languages
Bungie have also noted that if you find any issues to report them to them on the Bungie Forums.