Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia have announced they will be bringing Kamen Rider: Climax Fighters to Southeast Asia on December 7. This Playstation 4 exclusive will contain Japanese voice-overs and English subtitles.
You can view an overview of the game and the announcement trailer down below..
Individuality vs. Characteristics
Let the survival of the fittest Rider Battle commence! Witness the Rider’s individuality go against another’s characteristics through the renewed action fighting game. The game will have the following features:
- All Heisei Kamen Riders, from Kamen Rider Kuuga to the latest Kamen Rider Build assembles.
- One-versus-one or two-versus-two game modes available, which allows gameplay of up to maximum four players.
- Authentic action fighting battle first time from a back-view perspective.
- Flat stage evolution to leveled platform stage with realistic obstacles. It allows player to fully utilize each Rider’s characteristics in battle.
- First Online Battle feature in the Kamen Rider game series.