The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has revealed the official release date for Jack Hunter: Ghost of the Dusk in Japan. The magazine noted the game will release on August 31 exclusively on Nintendo 3DS.
The game is developed by the series’ original staff with a “return to roots” theme, and is 80 percent complete at the time of publishing.
You can also view some of the characters and their voice actors down below..
- Saburou Jinguuji / Jake Hunter (voiced by Juurouta Kosugi)
- Yoko Misono (voiced by Mamiko Noto)
- Sanzou Kumano (voiced by Fumihiko Tachiki)
- Daigo Kaga (voiced by Seiichirou Yamashita)
- Satomi (voiced by Konomi Kohara)