The first series of Core-X processors are now available on Newegg that start at $250.You can view the processors currently available for pre-order down below..
- Core i5-7640X: 4C/4T, 4GHz-4.2GHz, 6MB cache, 16 PCIe lanes—$250
- Core i7-7740X: 4C/8T, 4.3GHz-4.5GHz, 8MB cache, 16 PCIe lanes—$350
- Core i7-7800X: 6C/12T, 3.5GHz-4GHz, 8.25MB cache, 28 PCIe lanes—$390
- Core i7-7820K: 8C/16T, 3.6GHz-4.3GHz, 11MB cache, 28 PCIe lanes—$600
- Core i9-7900X: 10C/20T, 3.3GHz-4.5GHz, 13.73MB cache, 44 PCIe lanes—$1,000
Each of these processors will be available on June 27. In August, Intel will begin shipping its 12-core Core i9-7920X, followed by availability of its 14-core Core i9-7940X, 16-core Core i9-7960X, and 18-core Core i9-7980XE processors in October.