PQube and Level 91 Entertainment have announced that their upcoming arcade racing game Inertial Drift has received an official release date. The game will launch on August 7 for Xbox One, Switch, Playstation 4, and PC via Steam.
You can view an overview of the game down below:
Forget everything you know about drifting.
Set in a 90’s retro future, Inertial Drift is an Arcade Racer with a devastatingly unique handling model and unbelievably satisfying twin-stick drift mechanics. Inertial Drift offers a whole new level of accessibility and challenge to the arcade racing genre—for a driving experience genuinely unlike anything you’ve played before.
- Unique Twin-Stick Controls for Precision Drifting – The right hand stick gives you total control over your drift. Intuitive for new players and uniquely challenging for pros.
- 16 Fiercely Individual Cars – Each vehicle is a totally different beast with unique characteristics to master. Get behind the wheel of sport hatchbacks, Coupes, supercars, and more!
- 20 Demanding Tracks – Tear through neon city streets, race around rural temple complexes and hurtle down winding mountain passes.
- Set in a 90s Retro Future – Bold and distinctive environments.
- Single Player Story Mode – Perfect your craft through a mix of races, head-to-heads, time trials and style showdowns!
- Local Multiplayer – Think you’ve mastered the perfect drift? What better way to prove it.