Purple Pwny Studios and Iron Horse Games have released a new patch for their free-to-play idle RPG Idle Monster Frontier. This update reduces the effects of Defense potions, adds the Avoid potion, and fixes some bugs.
Idol Monster Frontier is available for PC via Steam. You can view the full patch notes down below:
- Give bag space for ascending (3 for reaching dim 2, 3 for dim 3, 4 for dim 4, 1 thereafter.)
- Add new potion: Avoid potion. It’s available from Apothecary, world drops, and the shop.
- Reduce effect of Defense potions a little. Large now reduces damage by 50% instead of 75%. (I’m making room for mega potions, forgive me.)
- Fix Merchant tutorial message to indicate that scrapping becomes profitable at lvl 4 (it previously said 9.)
- Fix boss special attack damage to be reduced by Connoisseur.
- Fix being able to use a scroll when all of your teams are dead.