Square Enix have announced they will be releasing a new update to Hitman. The update will add a ‘Professional’ difficulty and will release alongside Hitman: The Complete First Season.
You can view all the details about the Professional difficulty down below..
- Enhanced AI behavior – Guards are more thorough when searching. Increased guard search radius. NPCs are more perceptive to footsteps, especially when running. Increased guard alertness.
- Strict item rules – Suspicious / illegal items according to current disguise.
- Advanced security camera logic – Security cameras can spot illegal activity and guards will be dispatched to investigate. Increased number of security cameras (in logical places).
- Limited saves – Only one manual save allowed. Auto-saves are disabled.
- Lethal combat – Clean kills are required to take a disguised. Slower health regeneration.
- Professional mastery rewards – Professional Challenges and Mastery. Unique unlockable rewards.
- Each location has been tweaked and altered.
- Separate leaderboards with a Professional modifier.
- Fewer disguise pickups.