Ninja Theory announced via Press Release that their recently released and highly praised game Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice has now passed the 500,000 units sold mark with half of them coming from the first week. These sales have generated $13 million in sales for the company.
You can view highlights from the Press Release down below..
- Over 75K pre-orders across PC and PS4 before launch.
- 250K units sold in the first week at $29.99.
- Over $13m in revenue generated in 3 months.
- 500k units sold in 3 months, which puts the project beyond breakeven and into profit. Our prediction was to be at this point in 6 months from release.
- Development took 3 years and with an average team size of 20.
- Game sold as digital-only.
- About half the sales were on PC.