The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu in Japan revealed loads of new details for Bandai Namco’s upcoming game Gundam Breaker. The magazine revealed the game is 60% complete and will feature Team Match Co-Op Battles.
You can view the highlights down below….
- Real-Time Customization Battles – By defeating enemies, you can re-customize your Gunpla mid-battle with the parts dropped by those enemies. For example, you can plunder Den’an Zon’s legs.
- Team Match Co-Op Battles – Clear objectives within the time limit in three-versus-three team match battles. There is also a single-player mode.
- New Battlefields – There will be new stages.
- New Heroine – There is a new heroine named Shakuno Rinko (voiced by Ari Ozawa).
- Development is currently 60 percent complete.